Header

Saturday, June 8, 2013


Tonight I worked at my first gallery event! The event was an artist reception mixed with music, food, live music and open studios to tour. I'm a visual arts intern at a gallery/arts center. The facility used to be a prison in the early 1900's and was recently restored to be an art center with galleries, artist studios and spaces for theater and dance. 

Tonight's event was all about hip hop art and that whole underground culture. In my picture you can see what I wore, live tattooing in the gallery (!), graffiti art that was created during the event and one of buildings that houses the artist studios. It was a fun Saturday night!

What are you up to this weekend?

1 comment:

  1. That is so awesome! Graffiti is one of my favorite kinds of art!

    ReplyDelete