Header

Thursday, June 6, 2013

Make it Work.


After I finished my first year of grad school in May, I was so excited to finally have time to do things again. Unfortunately, I have less time than I thought I would. I am required to do two internships within my masters program, and accepted my first one this summer. I work full time in the wedding industry 7am-3pm. Yep. That early. I work early so I can leave early for classes/schoolwork. But now I am working 3:30-6 at my internship at an art gallery. Don't get me wrong, I am loving it. But I have new time schedule to manage and I do not like having less time. Hopefully it will all pay off in the end, but for now, I just have to make it work.

Do you have a crazy schedule? Grad school woes?

2 comments:

  1. Your schedule sounds crazy, girl! Mine is busy, but I'm not juggling grad school (yet) with work... props to you! Your blog is adorable, by the way :) Have a wonderful weekend, and get some rest!

    xo,
    Stephanie
    Diary of a Debutante
    www.stephanieziajka.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete