Header

Sunday, June 2, 2013

Hello!

Welcome to my blog! I'm Elaine Claire and this is my first blog post. I am a 23 year old graduate student studying Arts Management, a local of Northern Virginia/Washington DC, and a professional graphic designer/illustrator. 

I have loved fashion and art as long as I can remember and wanted to create a blog to share my interests and follow other inspiring women. Here's a little fun info for my first post..


All-time favorite movie(s): The Devil Wears Prada, Mrs. Doubtfire
Blog(s) rocking your world lately: College Prepster, The Sketchbook, Paper Fashion
Favorite nail color: Currently, Butter London's Trout Pout
Now playing while you work: Blurred Lines/Robin Thicke
The last thing you bought: doormats for my house from target
What you have planned for summer: Spending time with friends and my boyfriend, and completing my internship at an art gallery.

So that's a little about me. Tell me about yourself! Follow my blog and look for new posts coming soon!

2 comments:

  1. My friend and I just created our first blog too!!! We wish you the best!

    Jenn
    justjennandherfriend.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. All the best with your blog :)

    ReplyDelete