Header

Tuesday, June 4, 2013

My style icons


So, if I had to describe my style, these three lovely ladies would probably be the best representation. Charlotte from Sex and the City, Princess Kate Middleton, and Lauren Conrad. 

While I am a huge fan of the Sex and the City series/movies, out of all the girls, Charlotte was always my favorite and I loved her style. The fact that she worked for a New York art gallery made me love her even more. Today, as I am currently working in an art gallery as well, I try to channel Charlotte's style when choosing my outfits.

If I had a woman crush on anyone, Kate Middleton would be it. She just commands your attention and is just a seemingly perfect human being. Her style? Also perfect. I love that she often wears affordable department store pieces...which also sell out that day after she has worn them. If I could be like anyone, it would be her.

Lauren. Conrad. My love for her and her style began when she was just in high school and I was in middle school watching her on Laguna Beach. I feel like I've grown up with her and secretly, while Laguna Beach and The Hills drama was great to watch, I watched the episodes more to see what she was wearing, and how she wore her hair and makeup. Lauren will always be a fave, her style is so effortless, yet chic and beautiful. Kind of what I aim for. 

Who are your favorite style icons? I had a handful more but tried to narrow it down to the best of the best!

No comments:

Post a Comment